Steve Cummins, Transworld Group – Add Significance to Your New Year’s Resolutions
Hi, I’m Steve Cummins, Founder and Chairman of Transworld Group (TWG), and today I want to talk on how to add significance to your New Year’s Resolutions and have a successful year ahead.
After having a fabulous Christmas, start of a new year is traditionally a time to reflect on the previous year. It is also a time to establish new resolutions and set goals. Popular resolutions include losing weight, getting more fit, getting out of debt, and making more money.
Giving to others tends to be forgotten when creating resolutions. However, their impact on you and others can be more significant than pursuing the more common resolutions.
What are some resolutions related to giving that you can consider as you pursue your own? Consider the following examples:
- Smile and greet the first people you meet every morning.
- Increase your time donated to important causes.
- Increase your financial giving to church and charities.
- Perform an act of kindness at least weekly.
- Determine your life purpose.
- Search the house for unused, unneeded items and donate them for others to use.
- Donate your blood multiple times during the year.
- Increase the number of people you share your faith with.
- Write and send an encouraging note at least weekly.
Your list needs to be unique to you. Use the above items only as a starting point in determining your own.
Be sure to set resolutions for yourself for the upcoming year that will help make a difference in the world. It will provide a special significance throughout the new year as you fulfill these important resolutions.
Feel free to contact me should you have any queries, and have a wonderful New Year!Tags: Management, Motivation, Steve Cummins, Steve Cummins Blog, Steve Cummins Transworld, Steve Cummins Transworld Group, Transworld Group